The Class of 2010

The Class of 2010
The class prepares to cover the Memorial Day Weekend Soccer Tournament at ESPN Wide World of Sports

Monday, May 31, 2010

Hello, Good Morning

Fresh off a decent night of sleep, I woke up this morning feeling energized and prepared for our fourth day of SJI action. Following a tough, sports check this morning, we interviewed our fellow classmates and constructed a 200-word biography for each other with a 20 minute deadline. For the exercise, I interviewed Cheng Sio and learned about his sports journalism aspirations.

I, on the other hand, was interviewed by Aaron Hilton, who wrote my biography for the APSE Bulletin. It was definitely a cool, laid-back exercise that provided us with an excellent opportunity to get to know each other.

Stay tuned. I'm sure the pressure - and laughs - will rise when Mr. Carter joins us this afternoon. I'm personally looking forward to more of his "Snoop Doggy Dogg" jokes.

No comments:

Post a Comment